Terms & Conditions
By buying through our website you will agree and abide by the following terms and conditions. This however does not affect your statutory rights.
1. The price of the artwork listed does not include duties (where applicable), shipping and handling which will be charged as applicable. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalising a purchase shall be the final billing and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
2. All invoices will be raised by Justnanco fine Art Ltd based on the registration or amended information provided by the buyer and payments will be accepted only from the registered buyer. In the event that a payment is received from elsewhere, it may either be returned or result in a delay in processing the order until decision by the management. This is to prevent the use of our website for fraudulent transactions.
3.The artworks will be delivered / shipped to the buyer once all necessary documentation, pertaining to transportation, tax, etc. are completed and the payment has been realized in full including all relevant additional charges. In transit insurance costs will be included in such additional charges, unless specifically advised otherwise by the buyer. All items are carefully checked before despatch. Occasionally items may arrive damaged, defective and we will make every effort to rectify this situation. We will do our best to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase. If the goods are damaged in-transit, please sign the courier delivery note `Damaged' and notify us within 3 days of the date on which the consignment was signed for. Keep all the packaging material as the Courier may wish to inspect this. We will arrange to have the item returned at our expense. You will be given the option to have the product replaced at no charge to you or to have a full refund and as already stated, this does not affect your statutory rights. Goods that are not acceptable for any other reason may be returned at your expense within 7 days for a refund or replacement, but in all cases you must contact us first for authorisation. An authorisation reference will be given. Goods returned which are not defective or faulty will be subject to a re-stocking charge. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. In an event where the buyer chooses to collect the artworks himself from Justnanco Fine Art, he must do so within two weeks of clearing the payments. If the artworks are not collected within this time frame, storage and insurance costs will be applicable at the complete discretion of Justnanco Fine Art Ltd.
5. Justnanco Fine Art Ltd is authorized to exercise complete discretion in (i) the illustration and description of artworks for viewing and sale and (ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
6. All artworks bought on our website or via any of our exhibition venues will be issued with a certificate of guarantee.
7. All foreign currency exchange rates for the purchase are made on the existing market value at the time of purchase. The prices have been 'rounded off' for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate used for calculation during invoicing.
8. All the information stated at the time of purchase or registration is assumed to be accurate and any change must communicated to Justnanco Fine Art Ltd.. Justnanco Fine Art Ltd may seek further information, clarification or verification, as deemed necessary.
9. Justnanco Fine Art Ltd will endeavour to handle all enquiries and fulfil all orders speedily, effectively and without incident, it is not possible to guarantee there will never be a problem. Should you have any complaints about our products or services, we would request that these be put in writing and sent either via e-mail or fax, via our contact form or by post to the following address:
Justnanco Fine Art Gallery
100 Queens Road
Any complaint received will be acknowledged within 24 hours and you will be informed of a projected time scale for dealing with that complaint, together with the steps we intend to take in dealing with it.
Anyone who buys art featured on Justnanco’s website will receive the free quarterly monthly Fine Art Newsletter. To unsubscribe to these simply click on the “unsubscribe” link on the newsletter.
Questions & Comments:
If you have any questions or comments or are unhappy with any aspect of our service; visit our office or telephone us on 011797309007; or email us on email@example.com.
All correspondence is treated as confidential.
Some frames for certain paintings may seem to be slightly bowed or bent. This is due to the transfer of the images from wall to screen and in no way reflects the actual condition of the art piece.
Reproduction of colour online is as accurate as photographic and electronic processes will allow.
Justnanco Fine Art Ltd does not “touch up” or alter any images apart from a tight “cropping” process to transfer the image from wall to screen.
All prices and information shown on The Justnanco Fine Art Ltd website is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do our best to correct errors or omissions as soon as we are aware of them. To report an error please contact us on 01179730907; or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Justnanco Fine Art Ltd reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement when it is deemed necessary and post a new version on our website. The new version will take effect from the day of posting on the site. Price and availability information are also subject to change without notice.
Unless stated under no circumstances will Justnanco Fine Art Ltd share your information with any third parties. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01179730907; or email us on email@example.com
Delivery and Refunds: